Security Verification

Turn to Us for On- and Off-the-Road RV Coverage

Get a Quote

Recreational Vehicle Insurance for You & Your Family

Whether you use your recreational vehicle (RV) as a full-time home or for occasional road trips, insurance is a must. ISU-The Olson Duncan Agency will help you find affordable coverage no matter the age of your RV. We work with a network of insurers that offer policies for many classes and styles, including motor homes and towed trailers. We can also show you opportunities for discounts, which can be affected by garage time, multi-policy discounts and deductibles.

Inside RV Insurance

RV insurance policy offers coverage wherever your vehicle goes—be that the open road, your home, a campsite or another location in the U.S. Some policies will even cover travel to Canada.

RV insurance can include both Property and Liability. Property coverage can apply to your contents, emergency expenses you encounter while traveling, your hitch package, awnings, and more. You can also opt for a replacement RV if yours is involved in a total loss.

You are covered for many perils, including fire, theft, collision, vandalism, and animal destruction, among others. You will also receive help under your Liability policy for legal defense costs and monetary settlements or awards if you are liable for injuries to someone or damage to their property.

Our Value

At Olson Duncan Insurance, we look to provide clients with a total solution, not simply a quote or an insurance contract. Our goal is to provide real value and build a long-term relationship based on trust. This is underscored by the fact that we provide our applied behavioral analysis clients with industry-specific insurance and risk management services, including BCBA liability insurance, workers’ compensation, group health benefits, and anything necessary to protect your valuable work. We would love to get to know you and answer any questions. To find out more about how we can help you, or if you would like a quote, please call our team at (310) 373-6441.