Unfortunately, too many residents with high-value homes are not properly insured, as we have seen time again in the wake of tremendous losses from the devastating fires across California.
Olson Duncan Agency specializes in protecting multi-million-dollar homes in the South Bay and would like the opportunity to perform a review of your policy. Here are just some of the important coverage issues we will look at during our review process:
- The replacement cost value on your home to ensure you have enough coverage to rebuild after a loss, such as a fire.
- Optional extended replacement cost to obtain coverage that exceeds your policy’s amount, including paying to upgrade your home to meet new building codes after a loss.
- Inclusion of a cash settlement option as part of your coverage if you elect not to rebuild after a loss.
- Replacement cost coverage on your personal property so that what’s inside your home is properly insured.
- Increased limits on other structures on your property – beyond your main dwelling.
- Coverage that reflects the value of your jewelry, artwork, and collectibles.
- Temporary living arrangements coverage so you can stay at home or hotel while your house is rebuilt after a loss.
- And much more!
Standard Homeowners Insurance is not a fit for high-value homes. The Olson Duncan Agency has the expertise and markets to ensure your coverage will respond. Contact us for a complimentary review of your policy.
Call us for a complimentary review of your policy
ISU – The Olson Duncan Agency
25550 Hawthorne Blvd., #203
Torrance, CA 90505